Baby Beach Tents: Our Top 10 Picks for 2020
A baby beach tent is a boon for parents as it gives a shaded, safe space for the baby to rest and play in. These tents keep the baby safe from the Sun and avoid sunburns. Baby beach tents with splash pools are ideal as they allow the baby to play in the water safely.
Parents often feel overwhelmed when they plan for an outing to the beach with their baby. This is because babies and toddlers need extra protection at the beach.
It is important to keep the baby comfortable while also providing them a safe space to play and relax. The best way to keep your baby engaged and safe at the beach is to use a baby beach tent.
Table of Contents
- A baby beach tent is a boon for parents as it gives a shaded, safe space for the baby to rest and play in. These tents keep the baby safe from the Sun and avoid sunburns. Baby beach tents with splash pools are ideal as they allow the baby to play in the water safely.
- Our List of The Top 10 Baby Beach Tents
- 1. BUENAVO Baby Beach Tent Pop Up
- 2. LUNERKU Baby Beach Tent
- 3. Pacific Play Tents Lil Nursery Tent
- 4. NEQUARE Baby Beach Tent
- 5. bblüv - Nidö - 2-in-1 Travel & Play Tent
- 6. Babymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent
- 7. Schylling UV Play Shade
- 8. iGeeKid Baby Beach Tent Pool
- 9. Monobeach Baby Beach Tentrt Plus Size Cotton Maternity Nursing Bra
- 10. WolfWise UPF 50+ Easy Pop Up Beach Tent
- Related Posts
- Baby Bike Seats: Buyer’s Guide & My Top 10 Picks for 2020
- Diaper Changing Clutches: Our Top Picks For 2020
- The Best Maternity Bras: Our Top 12 Picks For 2020
- Large Diaper Bags: Find The Best One For Two Kids
- The Best Baby Shower Gifts for Boys – 2020 Roundup
- The Best Baby Bottle Brands – 2020 Roundup
- Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Our List of The Top 10 Baby Beach Tents
There are many different brands of baby beach tents in the market. Each brand has its own features and unique designs which makes it difficult to choose one. To make the best choice it is a good idea to compare the features of each tent against the others. The most popular baby beach tents chosen by parents in 2020 are
1. BUENAVO Baby Beach Tent Pop Up
This pop-up tent is ideal for babies and toddlers. Kids below 3 years can use this tent for both indoor and outdoor play.
- Built-in Pool – This tent has a built-in splash pool that is 7.1 inches deep. This is ideal during beach trips as your baby can play safely in this pool. The pool can be accessed when needed by opening the zipper on the tent base.
- Ventilation – This tent is open on one side and has a zipped opening featuring a mesh enclosure at the back. The back panel can be opened or shut as per your need.
- Portable – This baby tent can be easily used in gardens, beaches, parks, and indoors also. The tent weighs only 1.5 lbs and has a simple pop-up design. This tent can be folded down quickly and stored away after use.
- Design – This tent has 2 storage compartments on either side for the kids to keep their sunglasses and toys. The waterproof material of the tent offers UPF 50+ protection for your kids.
- Inclusions – The BUENAVO baby tent comes included with its own storage bag. 4 plastic tent pegs with their own storage bag are also included in the tent.
2. LUNERKU Baby Beach Tent
This simple pop up tent can be set up for any outdoor activity for your baby. This tent can be used for camping, beach trip, or even in the park.
- Easy Setup – The LUNERKU baby tent has a pop-up design that allows you to set up in 1 second. The durable flexible fiberglass rods of the tent can withstand frequent use. The tent can be folded down in 3 seconds to be stored away easily after use.
- Material – The tent is made from high-quality 190T polyester taffeta material. The silver-coated tent fabric offers UPF 50+ protection and keeps your baby safe.
- Design – The LUNERKA baby tent has many zipper openings to keep your baby comfortable at all times. The mosquito netting helps to keep out the bugs and lets cool air in. This net mesh also works well to keep out the sand at the beach.
- Inclusions – The tent comes with its own bag for safe storage. 2 plastic tent pegs are also included in the tent. These pegs help to secure the tent firmly into the ground.
3. Pacific Play Tents Lil Nursery Tent
This waterproof play tent is ideal for children between the ages of 6 months to 2 years.
- Assembly – This tent is not a pop-up style tent and needs to be assembled. The tent can be set up in a couple of minutes by following the instructions.
- Design – The Pacific Play Tents Lil Nursery tent has a great design that provides a safe playing space for your kid. This tent has a roll down front mesh door with Velcro closure. The side mesh panels allow good ventilation and keep the tent cool and airy.
- Protection – This tent offers great protection from mosquitos, sand, and heat. The front mesh door can be closed to keep out bugs and sand during outdoor play. This tent offers SPF 30 protection and keeps your child safe from harmful sun rays.
- Durable – This tent is quite durable as it is made with flame retardant 70 D polyester material.
- Inclusions – The tent comes included with 2 tent poles, an assembly instructions sheet, and a tent bag.
4. NEQUARE Baby Beach Tent
This beach tent is ideal for babies and kids alike as it is designed for children between the ages of 1 month and 5 years.
- Material – The NEQUARE tent is made from 190T high-quality polyester material. The silver-coated tent material is waterproof and offers UPF 50+ protection.
- Quick Setup – This tent has a simple pop-up design that makes set up easy. Storing the tent after use is also simple as the tent can be quickly folded down for storage.
- Design – The NEQUARE tent is specially designed to provide great fun for kids. This tent has a built-in splash pool and 2 storage compartments on the inside walls.
- Ventilation – This tent is open on one side and the zipped back panel has a mesh enclosure. The back panel can be opened to allow air circulation for the kids.
- Inclusions – The tent comes included with 4 plastic pegs and its own storage bag.
5. bblüv - Nidö - 2-in-1 Travel & Play Tent
This play tent is ideal for babies and infants below the age of 6 months. This multipurpose tent can be used both indoors and outdoors for your baby.
- Set up – This sturdy play tent has a simple pop up design. The tent can be set up for play or folded down for storage within 3 seconds.
- Design – The tent is specially designed to provide the best comfort for your baby outdoors. The canopy of the play tent gives shade and protects your baby from harsh sunlight. The canopy also has a retractable mosquito net that can be used as needed.
- Protection – The 4.5″ high walls of this play tent help to keep out the sand and dirt during outdoor play. The tent fabric has an anti-UV coating that offers UPF 50+ protection for your baby.
- Inclusions – This play tent comes included with 3 toys and a removable padded mattress for your baby. A carry bag is also included with the tent which can also be used as storage.
6. Babymoov Anti-UV Beach Tent
This canopy tent is a great outdoor play tent for babies and kids alike. This tent is quite spacious and provides a safe play area outdoors.
- Mesh Screens – The BabyMoov tent has a zipped front mesh screen to keep pesky bugs out. This screen can be tied to the sides when not needed. The back panel of the tent also has a mesh screen to allow ventilation.
- UV Protection – This tent is made from UV resistant materials and offers UPF 50+ protection to your child. The tent is ideal for outdoor play and can also be used indoors.
- Quick Setup – This play tent has a simple pop up design and does not need any assembly. The tent can be popped open or folded down for storage within seconds.
- Inclusions – The Babymoov beach tent comes included with 3 tent pegs and a storage bag.
7. Schylling UV Play Shade
This play shade tent is a great product for toddlers who love outdoor play.
- UV Protection – The Schyyling tent is made with UV protection material that offers UPF 50+ from the Sun. Your toddlers can play safely outdoors in this tent without getting sunburnt.
- Quick Setup – This tent does not need any special assembly. The tent can be set up by popping it open and can be folded down after use. The entire set up and storage is quite simple and can be done within a few seconds.
- Design – This tent has a mesh netting at the front to keep the bugs out. This mesh netting can be tied up to the sides if it is not needed. The back panel is held in place with Velcro and it can be rolled up to reveal a built-in mesh net. The mesh nets on the front and back of the tent allow for good ventilation.
- Safety – This tent also has built-in sand pockets that give extra protection to the tent outdoors. These sand pockets along with the tent pegs help to keep the tent steady even when it is windy.
- Inclusions – The Schyyling tent comes included with 4 tent pegs and storage bag.
8. iGeeKid Baby Beach Tent Pool
This cute shark design tent is a great buy for your baby’s outdoor play.
- Design – This tent has a unique and attractive shark pattern that makes it eye-catching. The tent also features a built-in splash pool for your baby to have some safe fun in the water.
- UV Protection – This tent is made with sturdy UV resistant materials that offer UPF 50+ protection.
- Ventilation – The iGeeKid tent offers good ventilation as it is open on the front side. The back panel of the tent can be rolled up as it has mesh netting on it. This will allow free airflow through the tent keeping your baby comfortable at all times.
- Inclusions – The iGeeKid tent comes included with its own carry bag, 4 tent pegs, and a peg case.
9. Monobeach Baby Beach Tentrt Plus Size Cotton Maternity Nursing Bra
Monobeach Baby Beach Tent
The Monobeach tent has different features that make it ideal for both outdoor and indoor use. The tent is designed for children under 3 years old.
- Storage – This tent has storage pockets on the outer walls of the tent. These pockets can be used for storing mobiles, sunscreen, and other outdoor essentials.
- Design – This tent has a built-in splash pool for babies that allows them to enjoy the beach safely.
- UV protection – This tent is made from sturdy, UV resistant material and offers UPF 50+ protection. This helps to ensure that the kids do not get sunburnt in the tent.
- Ventilation – The front of the tent is open while the back panel has a built-in mesh. The back panel can be rolled up when needed to allow free airflow through the tent.
- Inclusions – The Monobeach tent comes included with its own instruction manual, carry bag, and 4 pegs.
10. WolfWise UPF 50+ Easy Pop Up Beach Tent
This pop-up beach tent is ideal for a small family as it can accommodate 2 or 3 people.
- Ventilation – This tent has a unique design that allows for a complete 360� ventilation. Both the front and back panels have zipped closures and the side walls have mesh netting. This design allows for complete airflow from all sides.
- Stability – This tent has extra design features that make it more stable than other beach tents. The wind ropes and 10 tent pegs of this tent helps to keep the tent stable at all times. This tent also has sand pockets to keep it weighted down at all times.
- Multipurpose – The tent can be used for all outdoor play activities. The front and back panels can be zipped up to convert the tent into a changing space.
- Inclusions – The WolfWise tent comes included with 10 tent pegs, 1 carry bag, and 4 wind ropes.
We hope you enjoyed our article on “Best baby beach tents”, if so, please share it.